Blue Shed Coffee Roastery
Our Cappuccinos and Chai Lates have become legendary!
Micro coffee roastery using a wide selection of coffee beans – from Antigua, Columbia, Brazil, Ethiopia, Uganda, Indonesia, Nicaragua, India, Tanzania, and more.
We’re here for everyone who shares our love of coffee. And we love the fact that being here allows us to meet and offer our services to locals and visitors alike – everyone from around the country and around the world.
- Visit us, relax, and enjoy the breathtaking view of the harbour from our deck, put your feet up on a day-bed, or take a seat inside for a trip down memory lane - with a wide selection of vinyl records to set the mood.
- A very different, warm and fun experience!
- Our Cappuccinos and Chai Lates have become legendary!
- We roast our decaf coffee from Ethiopian beans – which is perfect for the health conscious.
- Play chess – read - make yourself at home...
- We love to show off Mossel Bay - because local is lekker!
- Tea – including our house blends of ice tea
- Locally made aloe juices
- Freshly baked cakes & savoury tarts
- Preserves - Jams, Green Figs, Chili Sauce, etc.
- Functions, birthday parties, etc. by arrangement.
- Blue Shed Coffee Roastery
- Bianca Truter
- Web site: www.blueshedroasters.co.za
- Street address: 33 Bland Street, Mossel Bay
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile: 084 590 7367
- 7 days a week: 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.