Déjà Vu Vintage House & Monroe Theatre
"Here, believing in pursuing the extraordinary rather than the humdrum of the ordinary, we’ve created a realm where the clock has been turned back and our patrons can step back in time."
Déjà Vu Vintage House celebrates all things vintage. The Monroe Theatre screens classic and vintage films weekly or by appointmen, and also hosts intimate cabarets. We stock a huge variety of costumes for both adults and children.
Here, believing in pursuing the extraordinary rather than the humdrum of the ordinary, we’ve created a realm where the clock has been turned back and our patrons can step back in time.
This is the home of the Original Vintage High Tea and Little Ladies Tea Parties, and we have had the privilege of hosting many special celebrations for our patrons.
At Vintage House, nothing is cast in stone - and that drives our belief in making every occasion something uniquely different down to the finest detail.
We believe in the originality and quality of what we produce and refuse to fall into the trap of mainstream mass production.
We love visitors and sharing our passion for things through stories.
- Vintage clothing and accessories
- Previously loved books and clothing
- Vintage crockery, cutlery and bric-a-brac
- Classic film memorabilia – gift boxes, mugs, posters, post cards, greeting cards, scatter cushions, etc.
- Vintage styled gift bags and greeting cards
- Joan (082 415 9588) or Cornelle (082 338 4364)
- Street address: 7 Marsh Street, Mossel Bay
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Facebook: Deja-Vu-Vintage-House
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 and Saturday 09:00-13:00