Pink Haus Living Gallery
“This is the only venue in South Africa totally dedicated to exhibiting the work of textile artists from South Africa” - Vivienne Holtzhausen
“After spending many years organising textile art exhibitions for other people, I finally decided to turn my home into a gallery and to exhibit textile art locally.”
Pink Haus Living Gallery is huge and full of light, and it’s situated in beautiful surroundings
The work on display is very different - making it an interesting and inspiring place to visit. While it’s dedicated to exhibiting works by textile artists from South Africa, it occasionally also hosts international exhibitions.
- Textile art from around South Africa
- Work by Vivienne Holtzhausen - including quilts and silk scarves
- Ocassional exhibitions by international textile artists
- Pink Haus Living Gallery
- Vivienne Holtzhausen
- Web site: www.thepinkhaus.weebly.com
- Street address: Plot 2156 Rheboksfontein, Groot Brakrivier.
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 044 620 3085
- Mobile: 082 730 1001
- Tuesday to Friday: 10h00 to 15h00
- Monday: closed
- Saturday and Sunday: by appointment only
Directions: From Long Street, Great Brak River, turn into Amy Searle Road. Drive past the Searle Memorial Church, and uphill through Green Haven. Pass the chicken farm. You will now see a sign for the gallery pointing to the right. This is 3.5 km from the church. Follow the signs to the gallery (about 400 m).