Be inspired and express your creativity in the tranquil and relaxed atmosphere of Studio Namasté.
Visit this amazing art space to meet and view the work of internationally acclaimed artist Andre Espach and various others.
Studio Namasté and The Basement Gallery are situated in one of Mossel Bay’s beautiful old sandstone building: built in 1888, listed by the Mossel Bay Heritage Society on its map ‘Explore Historical Mossel Bay on foot’ (Number 25: ‘Fowke’s Building’ – used as an isolation hospital during the ‘flu epidemic of 1918) and open to view during business hours (see below).
The Basement Gallery
- Andre offers art classes in acrylic, as well as workshops and tips of the trade to selected students in The Basement Gallery.
The Court Yard Market
- A beautiful, tranquil and enclosed courtyard that provides space for entrepreneurs to exhibit their handmade arts and crafts.
- Perfect for small private functions and for solo art exhibitions.
- The Basement Gallery and Studio
- The Court Yard Market
- The Loft for intimate functions
- Fine art
- Tuition for selected students
- Workshops for selected artists
- Andre Espach
- Web site: www.andreespach.co.za
- Street address: 35 Gys Smalberger Street (corner Field Street), Mossel Bay
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile: 073 656 0881
- Facebook: studionamaste
- Monday to Friday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Open for special visits on request
View Studio Namasté in a larger map